Boreholes need rehabilitation when:
- They are no longer functioning;
- They are generally deteriorated
- For periodic maintenance.
list of the most frequent repair in a borehole includes:
- Repair or replacement of the pump set;
- Fishing pump/pipes
- Blowing the silt
- Installation of smaller diameter size PVC casing
- Apron repair or re-casting.
complete borehole rehabilitation includes:
- Pump removal
- Blowing / re-boring
- Pump testing
- Re-casting or apron repair
- Re-installation (new or old pump).